Sunday, November 15, 2009

फुक्क वही इस थिस इन संस्कृत?

I dont why my title is written in sanskrit. This really pisses me off.

Well, what to rant about?

Yesterday I went down-town to bring back some stuff I bought before. Unfortunately I lost my receipt so I phoned the store and asked them whether I could bring the shit back anyway. They said yes.
When I was in the store and telling the bitch, that I lost my receipt,but it didn't matter cos they could still give a giftcard with the money on it. She said: "Could we?". ERM PLEASE? I said yes I asked you guys here before. I almost wanted say wtf do you want from me? Is she a retard or what?
Okay I gave her the feeling that I was talking about her badly with my sis since we spoke a language she didn't know.
To be honest I almost laughed the shit out of me when I looked at her cos she was wearing a really really strange outfit. Her décolleté looked like a panda....

Then there was a grandpa standing next to him he smelled of piss. I almost had to throw up.