Hiya!
Haven't written for a week! Wow! Anyway I didn't want to bore you with totally random stuff which annoys me. Like kids. I HATE KIDS! But I can't write about them the whole time you know?
So what happened?
Standing in the bus today (I really really hate taking the bus!!!!!!!!!). Two stops or even one stop before the final station, a girl (who seems to be quite dumb) asked her bf why she (I guess she meant me because I was the only one standing in front of these two disgusting ppl): "Why doesn't she sit down?" (there was ONE FREE SEAT THERE so I guess if there had been two they would have intended to sit there) He said it didn't matter anyway, well she kept on asking him why and if I sat down there would be more space. EXCUSE ME? There was enough space anyway. I wanted to tell her: "Excuse me, you fucking bitch, maybe I don't sit down because there is only one stop till we all get out of the bus???????????" I WAS ALMOST GOING TO SAY IT. But then I didn't dare to.
That made me so enraged!